Sunday, May 9, 2010












"Oh man, Xavier are you gonna insult me religion again?"

Well, not really. Now this video shows *interval* you know what, just watch the video. I congratulate you if you get past one and a half minute.

This, in the best non-vulgar way I can possibly can, is, well, pigheadedness. I'm not insulting the religious boy who devotes his life to Christ and then mocks his classmate every time he has the chance, I'm just voicing my opinion .

Christian side hugs. The best method to stay a kilometre away from sin, the way to get everybody to love you for being ever-so-dedicated to christ. Nah, you wish.

So, basically, these group of teenagers with nothing better to do have decided that front hugs are immoral, they cause sexual urges blah blah blah, thus we should give everybody we know a side hug, and we should not kiss as well. Okay I get it. We're trying to prevent sin, right. Let's go for it then. We humans have already sinned too much. OH... wait a second. "I ain't that scared to call your momma, you'll be riding home in a coma". Really?! A COMA?! Did I hear you correctly? So you angels are saving all our tarnished souls, but you're willing to betray your friend and knock him into severe consciousness, so much that he has to enter the nearest hospital ward? Amazing, seriously. Your sense of camaraderie is simply astounding.

So, my group of Christian-side-hug friends, I suggest you Christian-side-hug your future partners. Oh wait, they don't want you? Never mind. Well I suggest you Christian-side-hug your Grandma the next time you visit her and see if she gives you a Christian-side-hugs you back with the side of her frying pan.

Really, where are all these confusing idealogies coming from? Are their priests too boring for them? Did they get bullied too much in middle school until they read too much into the Bible? I don't know, and I would be surprised if you did. Yes you, my Holy friend.

So, what do you think of this amazing phenomenon guys? Leave your creative and interesting thoughts in the comment section, BELOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home